This course will show you how to create a video like this to increase the viewer experience on any promotional page!
Interested in bringing your videos to life? THE POINT TV uses Premiere Pro to get even better results with our video marketing. Register today to learn how the pros do it.
Adobe Premiere Pro. Video production and editing.
Get your video message across fast with maximum impact using the powerful, flexible editing capabilities of Adobe Premiere Pro. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro the smart way with Adobe Premiere Pro workshop with THE POINT TV
This course is delivered using Adobe Creative Cloud 2016
This course is delivered using the latest versions of Adobe software from theAdobe Creative Cloud
Courses are suitable for users of Adobe product versions CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and all CC versions. Older versions of Adobe products may not include some features available within Adobe Creative Cloud 2016 versions and some visual and functional differences may exist. Project files created in Adobe Premiere Pro as part of training may not be compatible with earlier versions.
With the growth of online digital video over the last few years now becoming a must have technology for any growing company, this Adobe Premiere Pro course covers all the fundamental and comprehensive methods, tools and techniques enabling you to get your video message across fast with maximum impact using the powerful, flexible editing capabilities of Adobe Premiere Pro.
In 3 hours
- The video editing workflow
- Understanding projects, sequences and clips, Bins
- Using workspaces in Adobe Premiere Pro
- The source, program, project and sequences panel
- The tools panel and audio meters
- Other supplementary panels
Capturing and converting footage
- Capturing from tape based DV Camera
- Ingesting from hard drive, DSLR and solid state based Video cameras
Importing and organising your footage
- Importing single and multiple files and folders
- Using bins and organizing clips
Basic Editing Skills
- Previewing your clips in the Source Panel
- Playback and marking shortcuts
- Understanding an insert and overwrite edit
- Viewing a waveform and editing audio
- Different image formats
Editing in the Timeline
- Creating a new sequence using your clips settings
- Rearranging clips in the timeline
- Editing in and out points
- Copying and pasting clips
- Understanding tracks and using track select
- Ripple and roll edits
- Using the razor blade
- Adding titles,
- Rolling Credits & crawls
- Lower third text
- Text on a Path
- This hands on Adobe Premiere Pro training course will teach you how to perform essential video editing functions, titles, video & audio effects to a professional standard using Adobe Premiere Pro’s powerful advanced features.
- This Adobe Premiere Pro training course covers video hints and tips, project management issues and compression methods that can make all the difference to your final video production.
- You will work with dramatic real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects.
Before the course
No prior knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is needed to attend this Adobe Premiere Pro training course. Participants are required to bring their own Laptops with Premiere Pro software
Course suitable for
This Adobe Premiere Pro training course would benefit anyone wanting to fast track themselves with Video editing techniques and the essential functions of Adobe Premiere Pro.