Essential training to
empower your staff to cope with armed robbery
Watch this intro video to discover how we can help you minimise the risk from robbery.
Armed robbery can have a dramatic impact on the work, health and safety of employees. It can cause significant economic and social costs to the victim, their family, the business in which they work and the wider community.
Employers must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all employees. Employers must provide a safe working environment and safe systems of work for employees.
As a crime prevention initiative and a means of minimising the risk of an armed robbery occurring on your business, we are pleased to provide you with the Armed Robbery Prevention booklet. (a downloadable PDF)
The booklet has been developed to provide you with practical tips and we encourage you to:
- read the booklet, share the information with your staff and where possible apply the recommendations in your work area
- place charts, flyers and documentation on Armed Robbery Prevention procedures in prominent and appropriate locations within your business premises
- make copies of the Suspect Description form provided, ensuring they are kept close to your cash point at all times
- create and place a ‘Code A’ poster in your staff room and consider placement near
- cash points
- in the event of a crime occurring, place a ‘Temporarily Closed’ sign at the entrance point to your premises.
We never want to think about something as awful as being caught up in a situation such as an armed robbery. But if you work in an industry that is vulnerable to such risks, preparation could help you to minimize the risks should you be exposed to danger of this nature.
This video provides you with general information about how to best manage robbery related risks.
By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of how you can protect yourself and others around you, during a robbery related incident.
In this video, employees will learn about:
- Become familiar with how to manage robbery related risks.
- Learn to identify important aspects of safe behaviour during a robbery.
- Learn to identify how victim injury and victim behaviour can be linked to each other.
For further assistance please contact your local police station.
Pauschmanagement PTY LTD
CALL NOW 0415 77 666 9
Gerald is an incredibly patient trainer who really knows how to be empathetic and understanding in these situations. The scenarios and examples were related to our area as we don't have a typical 'store front' but we do provide services to the public on a daily basis
Anna - Local Government QUEENSLAND
There has been an increase in 'soft crime targets' over the past few years and we needed someone who not only had the knowledge on Armed Robbery Prevention, we also needed someone with exception communication skills in De-escalating hostile people and dangerous situation, Gerald fit that criteria perfectly.
Mark - Local Government QUEENSLAND
© Pauschmanagement PTY LTD. All rights Reserved - Call Gerald 0415776669