Why use video at all?
When you use video on your website, you have a powerful tool that can increase the popularity of your web pages. Whether you want to earn money, share your knowledge or increase page views, you can use video to create a dynamic web site the attracts and keeps visitors.
Before we get to the nuts and bolts of Why we should use VIDEO at all, let me ask 2 simple questions:
Have you watched a YouTube video in the last 7 days?
Have you uploaded a YouTube video in the last 7 days?
1. Use Video to Enhance Your Website
2. Use Video to Demonstrate a Product or Activity
3. Use Video to Share Your Expertise
4. Use Video to Drive Traffic to Your Website
5. Use Video to Earn Money
6. Use Video to Promote a Sale or Special Event
7. Use Video to Give Your Business a Personal Face
8. Use Video to Engage Customers With Your Brand
9. Use Video to Encourage Regular Visits to Your Website
10. Use Video to Stand Out From the Competition
Here are some examples
Promote your service
Ask to take action
Promote a conference
Conduct an interview
How do I get started? - I have never made a video before.
Quality = Attention span
Your promo video only does you any good if people actually watch it. And like it.
- Write out in FULL what you want to say
- Tell a story and give a promise in the future
“There is no such thing as an attention span. There is only the quality of what you are viewing.” This captures the essence of a great promo video.
What about all that expensive equipment?
I Can Present
Your phone and a good microphone
A tripod or a BULLCLIP
Get this FREE app and start making your videos today
What do I do with my video now?
- Sign up for a YouTube or Vimeo channel
- Start publishing it everywhere. Facebook, your Website, Twitter, LinkedIn.